Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Welcome to the Zoo Tails Blog!

Hello! Welcome to the Zoo Tails blog.  I will be exploring the wonderful world of zoos. I love animals and since I can’t afford to take a real safari to Africa what better way to see creatures up close than touring zoos? First, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am originally from Columbus, Ohio so I would call my “home” zoo the Columbus Zoo (Jack Hanna’s zoo). I graduated from the University of Toledo with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. As an engineer, I am very interested in the way exhibits are designed and the layout of the zoo in general. I hope to share with you my experience and knowledge about American zoos, including pictures, video, news updates, feature spotlights, and much more!

-NTW

Feel free to contribute anything you would like. Please let me know if you would like to write articles or post pictures for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment