Sunday, August 14, 2011

Vintage Zoo Pictures: San Diego Zoo 1984

This is the start of a new series of posts I've titled Vintage Pictures! I was digging through a couple of my parent's old photo albums when I stumbled across a couple of gems: classic zoo pictures from the mid 80s. In fact, our first batch of pictures were taken at the San Diego Zoo in 1984. You can see the small, plain, old style exhibits for the Asian elephants, giraffes, and hippos. The San Diego Zoo has definitely come a long way. Enjoy and stay tuned for more vintage zoo pictures. Also, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube page and Twitter for all the latest updates!


2 comments:

  1. Are you taking submissions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! Any by submissions I assume you are talking about old zoo pictures?

    ReplyDelete